Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 10 times and I still cannot sync facebook to candy crush on my Ipad. Don't like playing on computer. If this can't be resolved, I guess I am done playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deborah- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem syncing your game with Facebook. It appears that some players are having some problems viewing their progress.Please could you try these steps?-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser-Open the game and reconnect it to FacebookLet me know how you get on, thanks! :-)
Hi Deborah- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem syncing your game with Facebook.
It appears that some players are having some problems viewing their progress.
Please could you try these steps?
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)