Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am missing Moon Struck from my device, I have completed level 146 playing Candy Crush and I would like to continue playing on Moon Struck. How do I retrieve it, I've been playing the game for awhile?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry Deborah, I forgot to provide the link!
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/dream-world-disappeared#entry_81653
Thanks,
Jilly
Hello Deborah,
Are you possibly talking about Dreamworld, with Odus the Owl? If so, please click the link below, read the 2nd comment (it's highlighted) from Tony MC at King Care. Add your comments and/or opinions to the thread as well. I don't have it either but I didn't play it much.
Hope this helps.... if you're talking about Dreamworld!
Jilly :-)