Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Mark
I think my settings for my game is totally irreparable. Please advise so i can give up hope.
Thanks
Bee
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I cannot see any previous posts that you have made nor can I see your private messages with Mark sorry.
Please let me know how I can help.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello Johnny
My Candy Crush Saga User ID is 1705904193 and have been corresponding with Mark. I could not add another question there. If you could check the history we have tried a few things but all not working.
Hello Bee,
Mark is not available at the moment. Could you please let me know how I can assist you.