Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What's up with level 2255? It won't drop any fruit. I have wasted tons of boosters on this level!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello all,
In relation to this issue, there are some newer levels that have been released that should not have been made available. The levels are still in testing so we cannot guarantee their performance right now. Of course, we are looking into this and it's probable that the levels will change/update when they are released properly.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I have this problem too
Can you post up a photo of your map because I'm sure that on Facebook the max level is 2225...
It is the right level number, I have been stuck for over a week now because no fruits drop. Stop wasting boosters. I play once a day to see if fixed yet. Some of us opened up new levels the other week when playing one of the special games.
Level 2255 isn't available yet right? Are you sure that's the right level number?