Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I try to play candy crush it crashes or freezes up I have tried deleting it and downloading it again I have turned off spotlight and closed all other apps but nothing works
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Linda,
Could you please check that your device is supported here:
https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
If it is, then please follow the troubleshooting steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Kind regards,
Johnny
having trouble loading candy crush