Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i need a refund on a $4.99 gold bar purchase. I purchased the gold bars but the app constantly crashes and I can't play anymore. I think it's unfair that I paid for something I can't play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sookie.
Thank you for posting.
I'm sorry but it is not our policy to refund in these instances. We can only refund where the player has not received the items that they paid for our where there was a technical issue with the purchase from our side. As you have received the items you paid for I can only recommend the steps here that should help with the crashing issue.
Please read through the thread, check your device is supported and follow the steps:
Loading/Crashing issues: iOS - Questions - King Care
Kind regards,
Johnny