Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i requested and paid for 10 gold bars or extra lives & I haven't got them. I need a refund
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Pugley123,
Please also check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello,
i have had the same problem I purchased a pack it didn't work so I tried it again I never got my gold bars and lost around $40 and I would like a refund please.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.