Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
iPad lost all its icons so had to reinstall candy crush saga , and soda and now all back to level one . I was well over a thousand on saga , and around 680 on soda how do I get them back ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Gil,
Thank you for your post.
I have checked your game account and your game progress for both games is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.
If you need any assistance with this, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Johnny