Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have an issue with this I am stuck on level 1874. I am playing via facebook ,the +5 candies don't appear when I get a three plus cascade, which makes it impossible to pass 1874. Is there a bug and why does it only affect some?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The only timed candies you seem to get now are at the very start, no more seem to drop through. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xXKFLpm24w