Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
for months now I have not been able to play on my tablet or my computer it will not load but if it does happen to it pops right back off so tired off this problem!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeanie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game loading. Please let me know which model of device you are playing on so that I can send you some troubleshooting steps.
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Have a sweet week! :-)