Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush on a Kindle. I have completed level 2150, but I have not received any new levels in at least three weeks. Are they available? My user ID from Facebook: 1051599718
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No it doesn't look like it, levels tend to come to Kindle after Android and iOS. As soon as the levels are ready the update will be available to everyone in the store.