Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot get to level 81 on Candy Crush Saga. Any tips - using this on FB - I passed level 80
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've completed level 80 but it's not allowing you to pass then you must be at a roadblock. You can either request help from friends, use 9 gold or wait 72 hrs for it to unlock and proceed.
thanks. I will wait, but where do I go to ask for help from friends?