Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lose my progress in my iphone. Playing on FB i´m in level 2136, but in my iphone I returned to level 1. I tried everything. Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you check on Facebook and load the game directly there, you'll be able to see for sure where to game synced you at last. If it's where it should be then you can go through the troubleshooting steps given here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios