Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear Candy Crush, I have been stuck on level 2109 since last 7 days. By attempting number of times I am still unable to pass level 1184. There is no hope that I can pass this level -
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Patel, I'm not sure which level you are stuck on as your post mentions 2109 and 1184.
Head to youtube and find videos for the level you are stuck on. This is the best way to pick up tips and work out how to pass the levels.