Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on level 1625 and had a lot of boosters on my phone, which have suddenly all disappeared. Why?
I'm very disappointied!
How can I get my boosters back ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Erminia- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have lost your Boosters. We do not recommend storing too many of the won Boosters as these are saved to your device and not to your game. I have added your comment to our moderator thread for more information.Thanks!
Hi Erminia- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have lost your Boosters. We do not recommend storing too many of the won Boosters as these are saved to your device and not to your game. I have added your comment to our moderator thread for more information.
Thanks!