Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I stopped playing CC some months ago due to it crashing & taking lives. I have received an email today saying it's been fixed. Guess what? It's not fixed. Frustrating!! Please could you fix this issue? Love the game but can't put up with this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fran- Thanks for posting on King Care. We have now pushed a release to fix this problem, please check that you have the latest game version installed. I have also added your question to the main moderator thread on this topic, so that we can keep everyone up to date.
Thanks a lot and have a sweet day!