Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not alone with this problem. When one looks at the app purchase area at Amazon there are many complaints. I mentioned months ago that there were problems and was told that on your end there was no problem in playing on a Kindle.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi judie_4,
Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.
Until the issue has been resolved I suggest you play the game on Facebook or King.com.
Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work on this.
- Mark, Team King Care