Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Throws me back to Icon. Game won't load since newest update today, January 10, 2017
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine is also crashing. I wasn't able to play for all of December due to it doing the same thing on my iPad 2. I notified them and they said they no longer support the iPad 2 and I should probably upgrade my iPad. WRONG! Anyway, I kept getting emails saying they are working on it. Finally last week they said it was fixed and to try it again I did and it worked! Then when I did the upgrade today, BAM! It just crashes, crashes, crashes...
Mine is exactly the same just crashes and cannot get in to play