My game was not loading, I google searched what to do & it said to delete my app & reinstall. It said if I was backed up to Facebook all progress would be saved. I didn't see anywhere that I would lose my boosters & messages. This makes me really upset. I had been saving these for months & had no idea. I had 20+ in all the main screen boosters, I had 30+ sucker hammers & like 5 swap hand things. Many of these were acquired by purchasing gold bars & buying the bonuses. I had 50+ messages with free lives as well. I don't see continuing on at this point. It took me 9+ months to acquire all of those items. I recently got a new phone and backed up my old phone to iTunes and then restored my new phone from iTunes. All of my stuff transferred over I have been playing my game since then with no problems until today. Do you think that if I restore the game again from my iTunes back up that maybe my items will come back.