Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It was a mistake can you refund me my gold?
I was trying to click a different button. I just did this and did not continue the game. Thank you.
thank you,
dlw
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello David,
Thank you for posting.
I hope you understand that we cannot refund you in this instance. We will only refund or compensate where a purchase is made and the player did not receive the items that they paid for.
I'm sorry that we cannot assist you on this occasion.
Kind regards,
Johnny