Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am logged in to Facebook on my phone but CC is logged in as a friend, how do I change the CC facebook log in to me. I have deleted Facebook and CC app on my phone and uninstalled but the CC in my cloud is my friends login.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to clear the cache/memory between deleting the apps. You should also make sure you're logged into Facebook in your browser as well as the app