Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 2192 and now I'm on level 1. I don't use Facebook so it hasn't synced since I last used Facebook which was level 996, about 3 years ago. Can I recover my levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How is that possible? The only sign in option is Facebook. I started playing this game 5 years ago, I don't think I used an email address. I've even tried to restore it from a previous update of my phone and it still won't come back, I'm still at 996
You should be able to log in using the email you used when you first began playing CC.