Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had two different Candy Crush games under two different emails and somehow (facebook is the culprit) I now have only one game going connected to my two different emails. How do I recover my lost game and undo the link to the email?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you're playing on one device then this will always happen due to the way the game saves. If you want 2 accounts you need to log out of all accounts (CC & Facebook), clear cache and restart each time you want to change.