Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't want to delete the app and reinstall as I will lose all my progress, can you help, I can't access from Facebook or the app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It was fixed, there is a pinned post at the top of the main page, but the good news is, they know there were problems. They have fixed it. BUT they are waiting for google play, apple etc to approve the update so it can be released to all players. As soon as it is, which will hopefully not be long, then everyone can play again