Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ugh! I don't mind using boosters I've earned, but I hate using them all on one level and getting nowhere. The stupid checkmark candies aren't falling enough to get this in the amount of moves given. I refuse to buy extra moves. Again--ugh.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After getting enough points let the timer run out
Hi Tammy,We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers work on our levels all the time and sometimes some of them are made easier or more difficult according to the user feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.Thanks,
Hi Tammy,
We would like to thank you for your feedback, our developers work on our levels all the time and sometimes some of them are made easier or more difficult according to the user feedback. I have now passed this on to the Development Team for their consideration.
Thanks,