Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when my app crushed and I had to install another one and start from the beginning I lost an option to watch a video in order to get more lives and keep on playing. How can I bring it back ? I don't want to have to wait every time I run out of lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think you can, it's not a fully released feature from the looks of it seeing as only select people seem to have it for now.