Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 1035 on the app of my phone and when I log in on my fb account,I came back to level 135 on my app, please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes it's the same !
Is the email address you use for facebook the same one you used on King.com?
I was at level 1035 on king.com using my email address, I log in on fb using my new tablet and when I came back using the app on my phone, that were I lost my progression
Hello Doum29,When you were at level 1035 was it on king.com? When you logged into your Facebook account and found yourself at level 135 was that on your phone as well or a different device? Could it be you were using a different email address when you logged in through Facebook? Thank you for your patience, I'll look for your reply here and get back to you when I have that information and a solution. Jilly
Hello Doum29,
When you were at level 1035 was it on king.com? When you logged into your Facebook account and found yourself at level 135 was that on your phone as well or a different device? Could it be you were using a different email address when you logged in through Facebook? Thank you for your patience, I'll look for your reply here and get back to you when I have that information and a solution.
Jilly