📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Using boosters without my permission

Options
2»

Answers

• Mary_Ann_
    Mary_Ann_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm having that same problem I don't want to use my boosters but boom they are there. You back out of the level and you booster is list to the candy crush gods.smh please fix this there is no way to screen shot this problem because of the random way in which it works

• Ellen_L-2
    Ellen_L-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My boosters have been disappearing for a week. Gone from 27 to 0. Written many times to CS & no respinse. Extremely frustrated!

• ljg_candy_crushe
    ljg_candy_crushe Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Same thing with me.  I check NO boosters before entering a level but they show up in the level anyway.  THEN, when you immediately exit, the booster count is down one.  Happened to me twice now.

• Dominica_Liscio
    Dominica_Liscio Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The same thing is happening to me....it just picks boosters for me

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello everyone! 

Can you please post in the main thread for this issue so they know how many players are being affected by this?  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/list-boosters#entry_87499

Thank you,

Jilly 

• Kate_H
    Kate_H Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello Kate H!

Are you saying the boosters are checked before you start play and when you uncheck them, they are still being used?

Jilly

Hi Jilly, it was only happening randomly so I wouldn't know until the level started and it was too late. Taking a screen shot is only going to show the level starting with a booster there. Screen/level doesn't look any different than it would if I'd selected a booster. I ended up deleting the game, but I hope others have the problem solved soon because it's slack, and undermines hard work and tactics. Cheers
  • Hulihopper
    Hulihopper Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same issue here. I've been playing since 2012 and have never had an issue with King. Since the last update, I've lost over 45+ chocolate bombs and tons of other boosters. Hope this gets resolved quickly. It's very frustrating when they are used on easier levels, I only use boosters when I get stuck on certain levels. 

• Emily-9
    Emily-9 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The same thing has been happening to me, it's extremely frustrating! I double check every time that the booster hasn't been checked before beginning the game but it still will randomly use them. I will try checking and unchecking each one beforehand, but there really shouldn't need to be a workaround for this. I'm close to out of boosters and I won't want to play if this unpredictable glitch keeps happening. 

• ChrisG
    ChrisG Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Kate H!

Are you saying the boosters are checked before you start play and when you uncheck them, they are still being used?

Jilly

i have the same problem. cant save up boosters, theyre put into the level without the checkmark. plz fix this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?