Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did get it back for a week minus bonus's but now once again I can't open it. Please resolve this issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lynn- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game crashing. We have now pushed a release to fix this problem, please check that you have the latest game version installed (for this you will need an internet connection.)
I have also added your question to the main moderator thread on this topic where you will find more information and so that we can keep everyone up to date.
If you are playing on an older device, we have noticed that players have been experiencing game performance problems with some of our games. Please see this thread for more information: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
Thanks a lot and have a sweet day!