Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 647 and CC moved me to 1768. Now, after uninstalling CC and installing again, I knew I would start at 1 again, however, when I connect to FB, it still has me at 1768!!!! What to do!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It doesn't matter wherever you remove the game from Facebook or uninstall the game from your device, your progress is saved and synced to a server and does not get deleted. You'll need a moderators help with this.