Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've never connected my apps to Facebook. I just changed phones today and my other King app restored when logged in, but I've lost everything on Soda Candy Crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dragon001,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account; you should be able to see this in your inbox.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Dragon001,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account; you should be able to see this in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Okay Dragon001,I'm sorry that did not help you. I'll see if I can get you some tech support. Thank you for your patience, Jilly
Okay Dragon001,
I'm sorry that did not help you. I'll see if I can get you some tech support.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly
This did not solve the problem.
Can you go to King.Com and login through there? Use your original email address you used when starting with the app. Please let me know if this works.
Thank you,