Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing the game for over a year and would like reach the end without any more updates.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elad,
There doesn't seem to be an end to Candy Crush, I've been playing for maybe 3 years or more, whenever it came out. It just keeps updating to more levels. If you want to take a break from it, I'm sure you know about the other Candy Crush games available, like Candy Crush Soda or Candy Crush Jelly. There are also an abundant number of other fun King games to play. Sorry, but I don't see an end to Candy Crush. (well I hope not anyway ;-)
Thank you for your inquiry,
Jilly