Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush still crashes on my iPad 2 after the update. Crashes at opening. Works fine on my iPhone 5s
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also Lauriejones, it could be your device, the iPad 2, they are having trouble with those as well. Read this article believe the iPad 2 is listed here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/important-information-regarding-devices
Thanks,
Jilly
Okay, that's what I was afraid of, unfortunately it seems that they're still having problems with iOS devices after the recent update. I'll get more info and get back to you or forward you on to a King Care associate to help you further. You can try clearing cache in your app store or iTunes store, I've heard some were able to get on after doing this. Otherwise read CezDiamond's answer in this thread https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/just-updated-candy-crush-on-ipad-now-the-game-doesnt-even-open-just-crashes I apologize for not being able to help you today! I'll hopefully get back to you with an answer, in the meantime please get back to me if you're successful in logging on.
Thank you for your patience,
It's the app, but it's linked to Facebook
Hi Lauriejones,
Are you playing through King.com or the app through facebook?