Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
late this afternoon Dream World seems to have disappeared. I was somewhere in the mid-500's and nearing the end of an episode. Is it permanently gone??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After further reading of your site hear the Dream World is permanently gone. I'm very disappointed with your decision and I see I am not alone. But then again, I doubt very much that King even cares at all.
Hi Kathe,
I know it was taken away for a while but I thought they had brought it back. Try logging out and back in otherwise read the answer by TonyMc on this thread. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/dream-world-disappeared#entry_81653
Thanks for your inquiry,
Jilly