Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On my tablet there are more icing layers on the top rows right of screen than viewed on YouTube solutions. Also I can't work out the rules for this level. Seem to change each attempt to solve it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David!
Level 1879 was changed for not so long time ago. I normally check the latest YouTube videos - just use the time stamp filter after initial search.
I did a quick search and found this video that might help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLsjjK8H0uA
Cheers :-)