Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After the latest Update, the dreamworld disappeared. I saw in one of the forum that I should delete and reinstall the game. The Dreamworld was back but all my boosters was lost.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KarenG221,
Unfortunately, whenever you uninstall/reinstall the game or clear data, the boosters are gone (since they are locally stored) as well as any lives given. Gold bars will not delete. If this information was from a representative, I'm sure they warned you that boosters will be deleted. If it was from another player, they may not be aware of that. I'm sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear.
Best regards,
Jilly