Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga level 2069 it should provide 50 moves and it is only giving 15 moves anyone else has this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joanne,
I only have 15 moves on my level 2069. When the game is updated levels often do change as well as the number of moves. This is one of those scenarios. It can be explained further through this article: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520
I found a video with 15 moves here: https://youtu.be/v67x5Tr0mI4
I hope this helps you!
Thank you,
Jilly