I tried syncing my progress with Facebook and all my progress was lost. I'm back at level 1. I was at level 1647. I tried to follow instructions from King but didn't work.
Thanks for your email and let's try to get you back on track.
There are a few things we can try which normally resolve Facebook connection issues so please try the following steps in order to reconnect the game:
Please download the latest version of Facebook and the game from your device's app store.Check if you have the latest software on your device.If you have recently changed your Facebook password, this needs to be updated on your device as well. To do this, please remove the connection to Facebook via the settings menu in the game, log out from Facebook on your device, and then connect again with your new password. Shut down the game and start it again.Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using your cellular data.
I also tried putting in my email address but I don't think I ever registered with King. Help!