Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I reach the end of the road on my iPad, why do I have to wait 3 days for another road to travel? On my desk top computer, I can continue on the road without having to wait at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you don't have the levels in your game is because they haven't been released yet, nothing you can do about that. If you didn't know they generally make the levels for PC platform first and when ready they release and then work to convert and optimise those levels for mobile and tablet platform, hence the delay between releases on different platforms.
Plus something else that I didn't know until recently was that ALL app publishers don't decided when updates are released, they're actually submitted to the stores (Play Store, iTunes, etc) and it's up to them when they release them.