Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I selected the "collect your prize" button my my messages. But the wheel just spins. My device is connected to wifi. How can I collect my prize!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shellboats- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community! :-)
I am sorry that you have experienced some problems collecting your prizes. Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account, I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!