Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 2150, but I have not received any new levels on my android phones, I am also playing candy crush on PC so there are new levels but on android phone there are no new levels, So what i have to do now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've had the same problem for a month. Keep getting sent to this site to find an answer to my own problem. Have you solved your issue yet?
If you're missing levels the only thing to do is check in the Play Store manually to see if there any updates that you haven't got installed yet.