Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played 10 levels of Bubble Witch 3 Saga to receive 5 free lives and 5 lollypops for Candy Crush. Did not receive anything. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry I can not see your answer anywhere Johnny.. Please help.... I can just see the first guestion you answered.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny