Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I would like to ask if you are looking for expert Candy Crush Saga players to test the game.I really LOVE Candy Crush and I would like to help you with it. I am in level 756.Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I'm stuck on level 88 can u please give me any tips on how to pass this level?
I know that you can apply to different game testing sites. I'm not sure how it works with King of course but if you google it for example there are sites you can sign up for.