Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have a company iPad that I have my games on I will soon be losing this as I'm leaving the company. I have a new 2in1 laptop and can download games onto that but how can I pick up at the same level I will be leaving?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have been playing your game through Facebook it's already saved. Once you start playing on another device just log in to Facebook and you should be back at your current level.