Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I accept lives on my phone or ipad i know where to find them. But if I accept a life from a friend on my laptop they are no where to be found?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you should be able to find them in your game. Just make sure you don´t click on the Facebook notification you get as it can make your screen refresh. Maybe double check your Facebook settings for Candy Crush Saga too, to make sure you have allowed the game and it´s features.