Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when the frog has eaten enough colors to move I can not move him to the top section. I watched a you tube to make sure I was doing it right and it appeared they could just move the frog. Very confused
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Having the same issue on a bonus level. Usually you can move the frog thing to an empty square, but it's not working after this last update. I did replay level 1290 and I previously beat the level by placing the frog in the empty squares, but this time, it wouldn't let me put the frog there. Basically, certain levels are completely unbeatable now.
I'm having the same problem
I saw somewhere that it's a glitch on mobile devices. I played on my laptop and the frog still won't move. How do we report this to King?
Not solved on mine either.
Not solved on mine.
I'm stuck on 1290 for the same reason. I can't progress.