Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
bug on facebook level 2152- infinite loop of falling candies: http://recordit.co/TBdR5zZmlghttp://g.recordit.co/TBdR5zZmlg.gif
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have run into this too - I have a clip if anyone is interested
How times did you play the level? I don't see any other posts about this level so this is why I ask. I don't think its widespread so maybe run through a few troubleshooting tips and see if it changes anything for you: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-bug
How times did you play the level? I don't see any other posts about this level so this is why I ask. I don't think its widespread so maybe run through a few troubleshooting tips and see if it changes anything for you:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-bug
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/infinite-loop-on-level-2152https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/glitch-in-game-2152-on-facebook
as you can see 2 more posts on this bug, and inside there are comments of even more people.