Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my boosters and rewards.. Ididn't update or reinstall the game..didn't do any thing abnormal!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Omnia,
I'm sorry to hear you lost everything! I suggest you email through the homepage of the game, so they'll be able to look into your account to see what went wrong. Go to homepage, click on settings in lower left, click on the cog wheel, scroll down to "Contact Us". There you'll be able to select from options pertaining exactly to your problem. You'll get an auto reply at first, but then you should hear from someone in the next 24hrs.
Thank you for your patience,
Jilly