Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I should have joined this site after I changed my email address with Facebook. Would I be able to change what is on file to the one I'm wanting, please? Thanks! I hope this won't affect my progress!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh and also, when I get to king.com I can't log in? No email address on file? Did I sign up for king care only? I'm so confused now lol
Hi Johnny. I have been swamped with report cards so I didn't respond. No this isn't quite the answer I'm looking for, but it does help with other information. My king account email address is my old email address and I'm in the process of switching internet providers and needed to change my email address. How can I do this? I guess I thought it would switch when I switched my email on FB and because I had to login with my FB account to answer here.
Hello Ali,
The website is not connected to the games so you can join using any Facebook account you wish and this will not affect your games in any way. Is this what you are querying?
Please let me know.
Kind regards,
Johnny