Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Well I recently purchased a new phone and lost all my information to my old Facebook page and now I had to make another 1 I have no access to my old account and I was on level 2300 somewhere up the and I can't start bk at level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Natasha,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!